Sunday 8 April 2012

Employees made films about making fun of patients..

I never thought anyone would actually have the heart to get dressed up, and record themselves as a patient while mocking their illness/disabilities. Honestly, I think this is so cruel and not funny at all. The patients can't help if they have something going on with their bodies.. They can't control it. So to think that someone would do this, is completely mind blowing to me. Also, employees say they didn't mean to anyone to get hurt by the videos.. but I can't see how someone wouldn't get offended by it? I'm pretty sure if that had happened to them, they would feel pretty bad about themselves too.

I don't know, I just think it was immature for grown adults to act that way. They should think twice about some things before they say or do it.

1 comment: