Friday 23 March 2012

The idea of writing as a career.

Ever since I was a little kid I have enjoyed reading and writing, but I never thought of it as being a career choice for myself.

When Carrie Snyder came in and as she was talking about her life experiences and how the inspired her to write about them for everyone to read, it made me think that it is a really cool idea to share things with the public and let them know your opinion on certain things. When I was younger I had a journal that I would always write in, but after a while I started writing less everyday. Today after the guest speaker finished, I realized how much I missed it. Now, I would definitely consider a job in journalism because I just love writing, giving my opinion on things and I'm good at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment