Monday 5 March 2012

10 things that I hate.

people that..
1. slurp their drinks.. STOP! IT'S ANNOYING.
2. purposely walk/drive slow.
3. wear print on print outfits.
4. guys who say they have "euro swag"....
5. hate on where other people are from for NO reason at all.
6. add random people on Facebook so it looks like they have more friends..
7. are hypocrites.
8. act all smart but don't know what they're talking about.
9. quote things from movies/shows and saying they thought of it.
10. care about other people's opinions more than their own.

2 comments:

  1. I love you jelena, you're opinion is just like mine. I hate all of those too and they're so true too. Those are my biggest pet peeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything on that list, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete