Friday 23 March 2012

girls these days..

Everyday girls try to find something they hate about other girls, just so they feel bad about themselves. If they can't find anything they just make up stories about them and spread lies around. WHY?

I don't understand why they always need to be involved with drama, all it does it make you look fake and loose friends. Sometimes, you just need to let things go and move on instead of getting involved with things that don't involve you. BE MATURE AND LET IT GO.

From personal experiences, I am trying to become a better me and not care what people say. All it does is take up more time and energy into situations that will go no where. That's what many other people need to do as well, stop caring so much about who said this and that and focus on YOURSELF and YOUR life.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree, teenage girls in particular are so overdramatic to the point where it's unbearable! I've tried to step away from this issue but it tends to always creep up on me! girls are always saying bad things behind each other's backs, I think everything you said was completely true! good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole issue is quite absurd it must be rather stressful to know that there's someone always making up a rumour. Yet your words are truly influential to me! You rock and roll. :D

    ReplyDelete