Tuesday 28 February 2012

What a journey.

Every new year of high school comes with new challenges, new friends and new opportunities. For some it's a scary thought, but some can hardly wait to get out into the world and experience all the things high school has to offer.

My grade 9 year was.. interesting. I was excited but nervous at the same time. So far it has been a great experience because I learned the wrong and right things to do, and overall all it has done is help me grow as a person and find out who I am. I'm sure for many people it is the same, even if you hate high school or love it. Grade 10 is just as amazing, I am loving! I have met new friends and learned new things, but I have also lost people I used to be close with. That's okay though, high school is all about finding out who you are, your interests and what makes you happy. I hope by grade 12 everyone is proud of who they are and how they got there.

4 comments:

  1. Truly inspirational! Your words strike me with a defining blow of power and grace! Nicely worded! And Beautifully said my friend!

    ReplyDelete